COVID-19 is significantly affecting people with kidney disease and their families.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is impacting people with kidney disease in so many complex ways. Those who are living with kidney disease or who have had a transplant are vulnerable and at greater risk as they have suppressed immune systems.
At a time when there is increased demand for support our funding has been hit very hard. With the cancellation of flagship fundraising events we are left with a significant gap in our finances. The crisis will leave us with a $1million revenue shortfall – maybe more.
Please donate today so we can overcome this unprecedented challenge and continue providing vital services for people with kidney disease.
Now more than ever, we need your support to ensure we have the resources in place to help our community.
- $55 – will help us fund life-saving calls to the Kidney Helpline
- $140 – will help us keep the Big Red Kidney Buses clean, stocked and available for our partner hospitals
- $260 – will help us keep the doors open at Kidney Transplant Houses for emergency accommodation
- $500 – will help us transform our General Practitioner kidney disease education program to focus on COVID-19 and chronic kidney disease
- $1,000 - will help us develop peer-to-peer digital support to replace face-to-face support groups
COVID-19 is affecting people with kidney disease in so many ways—putting them at risk. At the same time, the fundraising events we depend on have been cancelled leaving a huge shortfall.
Please donate today to help us support people with kidney disease through this crisis.